I remember last year’s Indie Sewing Month. I had just released the Hudson Pants and sales were barely trickling in. I remember seeing all of the cool, and well know pattern designers that were participating and wondered if I would ever be known as an Indie Designer. It seemed so far away. What a year it has been! I am so excited to be participating this year and to help celebrate all of the Indie designers in the sewing world. To do this I will be joining up with a few other designers for interviews and tutorials during the month of September.
In preparation we are also doing an Indie pattern bundle and my Sutton Blouse is included. It is on sale until Wednesday August 12th with 20% of the proceeds going to the International Folk Art Alliance. You can learn more about all of the cool stuff that they do here.
As far as the bundle goes, you choose how much you pay and therefore how much you get. Head on over to Sew Independent to learn about how it all breaks down. But in the meantime here is a list of all the patterns and designers in the first bundle.
- Bonnell Dress by Dixie DIY
- Cookie Blouson by Waffle Patterns
- Cressida Skirt by Jennifer Lauren Vintage Patterns
- Melissa Dress, Blouse & Skirt by Muse Patterns
- Mississippi Ave Dress & Top by Sew House Seven
- the NEW Saltbox Top by Blueprints for Sewing
- the NEW Sorrel Dress & Top by Seamster Sewing Patterns
- Sugar Plum Dress by Lolita Patterns
- Sutton Blouse by True Bias
- Ultimate Trousers by Sew Over It