January 15, 2012

After having such a good experience with my first Salme patternthe pleated top – I decided to try another one.  I went with the cropped blazer this time.  I went down a size after finding that to be true last time and I think I may have made a mistake.  The muslin is a bit tight.  I may make it in a jersey though, in which case I think it might be OK, we will see.  Another thing – I think I want to lengthen it a bit.  When she calls it cropped she certainly means cropped.  In fact it hits me quite a bit higher than the pattern picture shows.   Once hemmed it would stop closer to my belly button.  So I think I will lengthen it by about and inch or two. I will check in again once I make some progress.

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply